Discussion topic: Change home number

This message was authored by Sharon1975 This message was authored by: Sharon1975

Change home number

Hey i would like to change home number as I keep getting calls I don't know 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Change home number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky, nor any other provider, normally agrees to change your number unless you're receiving threatening calls which you've reported to the Police. They would otherwise be inundated with change requests.

The Sky Talk Shield has a call monitoring service which allows you to decide whether or not you want to accept a call from a number you haven't specified to be known to you.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-talk/nuisance-calls/articles/dealing-with-nuisance-phone-calls-and...

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Sky, nor any other provider, normally agrees to change your number unless you're receiving threatening calls which you've reported to the Police. They would otherwise be inundated with change requests.

The Sky Talk Shield has a call monitoring service which allows you to decide whether or not you want to accept a call from a number you haven't specified to be known to you.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-talk/nuisance-calls/articles/dealing-with-nuisance-phone-calls-and...

Sharon1975
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sharon1975 This message was authored by: Sharon1975

Yes please 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

See the link for the details about how it works, and how to activate it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion