Discussion topic: Cannot make or receive calls

This message was authored by Nicola66914 This message was authored by: Nicola66914

Cannot make or receive calls

There is no dial tone when I try to make a call.

When someone rings me it is saying line busy.

Can someone please help.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Cannot make or receive calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicola66914  Did this happen out of the blue or have you just moved to Sky or upgraded your package with Sky?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Nicola66914
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nicola66914 This message was authored by: Nicola66914

@Highlinder Thank you for the reply.

No I'm not new to sky or anything but I'm having work done in the house. The phone socket etc was all taken off but it is all plugged back in and the phones are on but just no activity from either end.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Nicola66914Do you have any other way to report this fault to Sky? Looks like something has been damaged during what you have been doing.

Nicola66914
Topic Author

I have no other way to contact them as the mic on my mobile isn't working at the moment 😕

@Nicola66914  I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Nicola66914 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We have not received further response from Nicola66914, we are closing the chat now. Please let us know if you still need help so we can re-escalate this for you. Thank you.

Nicola66914
Topic Author

I replied but it must not have came through.

Yes I still need help please.

Nicola66914
Topic Author

@Lisa-P1987 

@Addie15 

I would appreciate help asap as I need my phone line working please.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have re-escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by AAAJ This message was authored by: AAAJ

I cannot receive or make calls on my sky talk landline 

@AAAJ  Did you recently join Sky or have you upgraded recently or did this just happen out of the blue?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion