Discussion topic: Cannot make or receive calls on my home number everything plugged in correctly is there a way to my

This message was authored by shazzytf93 This message was authored by: shazzytf93

Cannot make or receive calls on my home number everything plugged in correctly is there a way to my

Not been able to make or receive calls on home number thought it was our phones so bought new ones still the same, everything plugged in correctly can my line be checked to see if there is a fault, no issues with broadband

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Cannot make or receive calls on my home number everything plugged in correctly is there a way to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you new to Sky? Or upgraded your broadband subscription recently?

You can carry out a simply connection test yourself via the link here, regardless of whether or not your broadband is working ok. Let us know how you get on: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

shazzytf93
Topic Author
This message was authored by shazzytf93 This message was authored by: shazzytf93

Re: Cannot make or receive calls on my home number everything plugged in correctly is there a way to

No longtime sky member everything tested and all looking good just still nothing with landline 

It will need to be reported to Sky, then. If you wish we can ask the Community messaging team to contact you here so that you can do that?

shazzytf93
Topic Author

Okay thank you

OK, I've alerted Sky and a Community adviser may be able to help you via private, online messaging possibly tomorrow now. Look out for a blue/red chat 'bubble' towards the bottom of the page. Replies from Sky may not be instant, so check back from time to time for updates.

For the detail of how it works see this guide: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to shazzytf93.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you shazzytf93. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion