Discussion topic: no satalite signal

This message was authored by Melgas This message was authored by: Melgas

no satalite signal

i have 3 boxes two are worki g fine butt the third is saying Your Sky Hd Box is not getting a satalite signal.

i have swapped boxes and done all the checks to cabling and done all which i was asked to do online, I am i still getting the same messsge.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: no satalite signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Phone Sky or a 3rd party satellite installer to get someone out and they will be able to identify the cause of your issue

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Phone Sky or a 3rd party satellite installer to get someone out and they will be able to identify the cause of your issue

This message was authored by Miss+Karen+Blakek This message was authored by: Miss+Karen+Blakek

I haven't been able to watch t.v since ave got it fixed it keeps saying no satellite ave done everything youse have told me 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@Miss+Karen+Blakek wrote:

I haven't been able to watch t.v since ave got it fixed it keeps saying no satellite ave done everything youse have told me 

See my answer above

This message was authored by mozt0008 This message was authored by: mozt0008

My Son had this problem "NO SATTELITE SIGNAL IS BEING RECEIVED" with only his SKY PLUS  box,it turned out to be bad cable,which he changed..

Try the same box on a connection you knw works.

EG...He tried his on the one in my room and then tried my SKy plus box in his room.

HIs work fine in my room and mine showed "NO SATELLITE SIGNAL IS BEING RECEIVED" ,so this then confirmed the actual cable was bad and not the connection or LNB on the dish. 

I Hope this is of somme help?    

This message was authored by Miss+Karen+Blakek This message was authored by: Miss+Karen+Blakek

Thanks very much 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion