Discussion topic: is TNTSports now available on Sky+?

This message was authored by JackSkel This message was authored by: JackSkel

is TNTSports now available on Sky+?

I have been paying for TNT sports (formerly BT Sports). I believe it is now available on Sky+. So should I cancel my TNT sports subscription?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: is TNTSports now available on Sky+?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JackSkel  How do you currently watch TNT sports ? Is it via a sky plus box but you pay bt direct 

It is available via sky direct now and has been for quite a few years but I would compare sky prices against what you currently pay bt 

also note if you have a discovery plus premium account you would lose access to this if you cancel with bt and won't be able to access it again unless you upgrade to either sky Q , glass or stream 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The TNT channels have always been available via a Sky+ box but content via Discovery+ is not.

I would look into see how much Sky are charging as there are offers going around for an 18 months sub for £18 per month so it might be worth calling Sky to see what they will offer you. Don't be surprised if they try to get you to upgrade to Sky Q which you don't have to if you don't want to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@JackSkel if you have BT broadband you'll likely pay more if you swap to paying through Sky.

JackSkel
Topic Author
This message was authored by JackSkel This message was authored by: JackSkel

I have a Sky+ box, + Sky wifi, but also pay BT sport

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion