Discussion topic: Viewing incorrect Region

This message was authored by lindah07 This message was authored by: lindah07

Viewing incorrect Region

I am viewing in the Calendar region, but the local news showing is Granada news. It has been doing this for a while, sometimes it’s Calendar news, the correct region showing and other times it is showing Granada news, the incorrect region. I don’t know why this happens and it’s getting so annoying. Can anyone help please? 

Best Answers
lindah07
Topic Author
This message was authored by lindah07 This message was authored by: lindah07 Answer

Re: Viewing incorrect Region

@xenon81 @Thank you for your reply. I think I am going to contact Sky, as I do have HD and it keeps changing regions between Calendar & Granada.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by loverboi This message was authored by: loverboi

@lindah07 you will need to nconntact sky as they coud send signal to correct the  the veiwing card to show crrect region hope you get yur isue fixed asap 😊

This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

ITV have recently removed a lot of their SD regions including Yorkshire. If you don't have HD you may get the wrong regional news.

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2021-03-16/information-for-itv-news-calendar-satellite-viewers-wit...

lindah07
Topic Author
This message was authored by lindah07 This message was authored by: lindah07 Answer

@xenon81 @Thank you for your reply. I think I am going to contact Sky, as I do have HD and it keeps changing regions between Calendar & Granada.

This message was authored by Fuzzby This message was authored by: Fuzzby

I'm having the same issue, I moved from Lancashire back to West yorkshire and I'm still receiving the granada news, I want the calendar news, did you ring sky to resolve this? Thanks in advance 

lindah07
Topic Author
This message was authored by lindah07 This message was authored by: lindah07

@Fuzzby If you are watching in SD you will get Granada news, the reason being Calendar news only do their news programs in HD.

This message was authored by Fuzzby This message was authored by: Fuzzby

@lindah07  I have HD , I have still had no success changing the region to Yorkshire, so frustrating , sky have said my postcode is correct.  I have reset the box back to factory settings and still had zero luck , thank you for your reply 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion