Discussion topic: Viewing card

This message was authored by Lucky+Bibi This message was authored by: Lucky+Bibi

Viewing card

I am having trouble viewing my card, it appears on the tv screen 'there is a problem with your Sky viewing card is correctly inserted.' I've tried so many times inserting the card it the same message appears. 

also I've phoned to speak to an advisor because I have just spoke to sale agent saying that I'm getting charged for Sky Q. Why? How? And when did this happen. I've had not tv cable for good 4-5 months and Sky has the audacity to charge me for something that I haven't not even agreed on. This is very wrong and unacceptable. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Viewing card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Lucky+Bibi wrote:

I've had not tv cable for good 4-5 months and Sky has the audacity to charge me for something that I haven't not even agreed on.

That's somewhat confusing, but if you have a subscription for a Sky television product then Sky will continue to charge for it whether or not it is actually being used.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Lucky+Bibi wrote:

also I've phoned to speak to an advisor because I have just spoke to sale agent saying that I'm getting charged for Sky Q.

What does your bill show?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion