Discussion topic: LG A1 Tv won’t show sky

This message was authored by T22shj This message was authored by: T22shj

LG A1 Tv won’t show sky

Hi we have an old sky hd box (WiFi is not superfast etc due to our rural location) just bought a new LG SMART Tv a1 and I can't get it to program my sky channels - it has picked up the satallite details but won't program any channels - my sky box is in another room and can't be moved so I am connected to it using a coax cable - please help 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: LG A1 Tv won’t show sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Set the LG to its ANALOGUE tuner (if it has one) then your should be able to tune it to the RF the Sky box is set to (by default this is Frequency 68)

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Set the LG to its ANALOGUE tuner (if it has one) then your should be able to tune it to the RF the Sky box is set to (by default this is Frequency 68)

T22shj
Topic Author

Hi the spec for the Tv advises it does have analog tuning - would this be antenna I should select when tuning 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

You need to access the TV's settings menu and scan for channels (with the Sky box turned on). Check that the channel scan includes the analogue tuner.

T22shj
Topic Author

Hi thanks tuned with antenna and removed all other options and it worked - thank you 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion