Discussion topic: I’ve been watching the handmaid’s tale. Up to season 4 and it has just disappeared from my planner!

This message was authored by Debzz This message was authored by: Debzz

I’ve been watching the handmaid’s tale. Up to season 4 and it has just disappeared from my planner!

Been watching The Handmaid's tale, up to season 4 and it has dissapppeared from my planner! All the precious episodes I've watched are gone and I can't find it on search. Does anyone know why this has happed. The whole thing has vanished! Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I’ve been watching the handmaid’s tale. Up to season 4 and it has just disappeared from my plann

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If the show has gone from your planner then it sounds like the deletion date has been reached so this link explains how to locate the expiry date (prior to download) and the deleteion date (if there is one) when content has been downloaded:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/On-Demand-expiry-amp-deletion-dates/ba-p/2658392

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Drewtaylor This message was authored by: Drewtaylor

Re: I’ve been watching the handmaid’s tale. Up to season 4 and it has just disappeared from my plann

This has happened to me too was really enjoying it 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Drewtaylor wrote:

This has happened to me too was really enjoying it 

For the same reason, I would imagine.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

I blame the patriarchy.

Or Hulu.

One or the other, anyway.

Possibly both...

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by KellyJ22 This message was authored by: KellyJ22

Just found it on Amazon Prime 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion