Discussion topic: How long to get a new card?

This message was authored by charliedoodle This message was authored by: charliedoodle

How long to get a new card?

Rang up for a new card on Saturday 1st April... nice chat.. gave him good feedback which I now regret!

Ring up on Friday 7th and lovely lady tells me card was never sent (fuming).. says it will be with me in the next 24 to 48 hours.. we are now on the 11th and no card!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: How long to get a new card?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@charliedoodle wrote:

Ring up on Friday 7th and lovely lady tells me card was never sent (fuming).. says it will be with me in the next 24 to 48 hours.. we are now on the 11th and no card!!!

The Easter holiday would have delayed this as there would have been no post on Sunday or Monday so hopefully it should show up in the next few days,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@charliedoodle 

The lovely lady probably forgot it was a bank holiday weekend when you rang. The viewing cards are sent out via Royal Mail so there was no service until today. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
charliedoodle
Topic Author
This message was authored by charliedoodle This message was authored by: charliedoodle

Post just came.. and no card!!!!!!!

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

24/48 hours postal time, but additional time required to process the order at Sky's end. Previous posts indicate 3-5 working days is more realistic so it's likely to arrive any time between tomorrow and Friday.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion