Discussion topic: Discovery plus - can I get this free as a diamond customer of 22yrs I subscribe to movies etc

This message was authored by Helen0208 This message was authored by: Helen0208

Discovery plus - can I get this free as a diamond customer of 22yrs I subscribe to movies etc

On behalf of my parents who are a diamond sky customer  23 yrs they’ve been with them, they have all television except SPORTS & Disney!  - they want paramount and discovery plus, I’m told they can log into paramount free, do they have to pay for DISCOVERY PLUS, - and why can’t they get it free after 23 YEARS OF CONSTANT SKY - it's an absolute vile disgrace!! Over £100 a month as pensioners never EVER BEEN GOVEN A DISCOUNT OR ANYTHING FOR LOYALTY - so what exactly is a flipping DIAMOND CUSTOMER ENTITLED TO!   ------ 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Discovery plus - can I get this free as a diamond customer of 22yrs I subscribe to movies etc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Discovery+ isn't available to Sky+ customers. The box isn't capable of hosting the required app.

Edited to correct service name.

This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

Re: Discovery plus - can I get this free as a diamond customer of 22yrs I subscribe to movies etc

Assuming your parents have Sky+ they won't be able to get Discovery+, as the old Sky+ boxes can't run apps. A selection of Paramount+ is available on Sky+ but not the complete service.

You need Sky Q if you want Discovery+ or the full Paramount+ service.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion