Discussion topic: Contract renewal Sky+

This message was authored by MJP1977 This message was authored by: MJP1977

Contract renewal Sky+

Sky have offered me Sky Cinema for £10 per month for 18mths. If I accept, this will also recontract me to Sky for 18mths.

what happens if during that period my Sky+ box packs up?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Contract renewal Sky+

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MJP1977 wrote:

Sky have offered me Sky Cinema for £10 per month for 18mths. If I accept, this will also recontract me to Sky for 18mths.

Yes, as you can't have Sky Cinema without also subscribing to the base viewing package.

@MJP1977 wrote:

You'll either have to upgrade to Sky Q, or buy your own used replacement Sky+ box.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MJP1977 wrote:

Yes, as you can't have Sky Cinema without also subscribing to the base viewing package.

@MJP1977 wrote:

You'll either have to upgrade to Sky Q, or buy your own used replacement Sky+ box.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

While you are a Sky+ subscriber you are responsible for working reception equipment ... dish. LNB, cabling, and box🤔

You could take out Sky Protect if they are willing to accept you to cover the above😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion