Discussion topic: Playlist problems

This message was authored by Gertie58 This message was authored by: Gertie58

Playlist problems

I have an programme on E4 on my playlist but every time I want to view the programme I have to sign into the Ch4 app. I've only had this problem for the last week or so but it is flipping annoying.

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Playlist problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gertie58 Welcome to the forum. There are a couple of things that might help you.  Try a reboot of your puck by switching it  off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

If that doesn't resolve the issue give the Apps a refresh by going to Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates and select Refresh Apps.  It takes a few hours but it is done in the background so you can still use the puck.  I tend to do a refresh so it happens overnight.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Gertie58
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gertie58 This message was authored by: Gertie58

Re: Playlist problems

@Fothergill1 

Thanks for your advice, which I've tried, but it didn't work. Have to scan a qr code on my mobile every time to connect to my tv ☹️☹️

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion