Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

Re: Discovery plus error 400

@baggyjules 

May I ask what equipment you are using?

This fix is exclusively for SkyStream or SkyGlass.

If you're using SkyQ or other versions you're issue may be something else and you should check with Sky.

This message was authored by Nigelbuzz This message was authored by: Nigelbuzz

Sky stream I done factory reset and still have issue 

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

@Nigelbuzz 

Did you re sign in to Discovery+ to link your Sky Account with D+?

Before all this error400 stuff started, I had some major issues linking D+ with my Sky account and that was cured with a factory reset, although I did have to follow all the onscreen instructions and reconnect the services. It did work.

Had to repeat the whole process after this error 400 stuff, but it did work again.

This message was authored by baggyjules This message was authored by: baggyjules

Hi...I have tried everything! Just spoken to Sky and after some fault finding they are sending me a new box. 

Thanks for your help. 

This message was authored by baggyjules This message was authored by: baggyjules

All....I have received a new box today. It is different to the old one in that it has chrome trim around the bottom. 

Discovery is now working as it should. After updating software and following all the advice it seems the hardware in the new box is better. Hope this helps. 

This message was authored by Caz110 This message was authored by: Caz110

Spoke to sky today, they said there is still a fault. Iv only been with them 1 month. And discovery will not work for me. Making me want to leave sky 

This message was authored by Moochops2024 This message was authored by: Moochops2024

Seems I was only a short time dealing with mine I've only got 2 sky puk boxes plus WiFi so far so good 😊 good luck 🤞 guys hope get sorted soon

This message was authored by dleaves85 This message was authored by: dleaves85

I have sorted mine, if you go into settings on your sky and go into system management then resets and updates then refresh apps it's should sort it you may have to sign in to discovery plus again. hope that helps 

This message was authored by rd72 This message was authored by: rd72

No it's not working, I have been trying to have this issue fixed for the last 4 to 5 months. the links don't work, still asking for upgrade and tech team don't know what to do.  Looking through the posts I can see it's not just me, someone give me a solution 

This message was authored by tonyang This message was authored by: tonyang

Hi

This is what has worked for most people when the problem first started.

This process will sign you out of your TV apps and reset personalised settings that you may have changed.  Once you have completed the process, you will be able to sign in to your TV apps.

1. Press Home on your Sky remote.
  2. Keep pressing down and select Settings.
  3. Select System Management, then Resets & updates and Factory reset.
  4. Select the option to conduct the factory reset and when the screen goes black, press 4 and 6 on your remote control for 3 seconds, so that it unpairs itself.
  5. Once the device has started back up, follow the steps on-screen to re-activate the service and get signed back in to everything.
This message was authored by Daywalker316 This message was authored by: Daywalker316

Re: Discovery plus not working

Contact discovery plus on (removed)  because sky won't do jack 

Moderator note: Removed phone number

This message was authored by macdug This message was authored by: macdug

i have tried everything sky has asked me to do.updating software.reset to factory settings, still discovery plus does not show in sky shop,and while i have a dicovery plus account.but still no access to programmes

help please

This message was authored by POPPY57 This message was authored by: POPPY57

Streaming

I am having issues with discovery plus it state error 400

It works via tablet and phone

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Streaming

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @POPPY57 

This is a know issue with a resolution. See this existing thread: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Stream/Discovery-plus-error-400/td-p/4534716

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by POPPY57 This message was authored by: POPPY57

It was sky glass it as been sorted now thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion