Discussion topic: Cannot add or remove packs or view package

This message was authored by JEFF1102 This message was authored by: JEFF1102

Cannot add or remove packs or view package

On My Sky and Your Products on Sky.Com I am currently unable to add or remove any packs. All I get is a message saying Sorry but we are having Technical difficulties. Not able to proceed with order. Please try again later. Its been like this for a few days. I can see my bill but not view my package, offers or add and remove. Anyone else having this issue?

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Cannot add or remove packs or view package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JEFF1102 Yesterday I noticed Sky were doing some maintenance on "My Sky" so I suspect it is related to that.  I have just checked my own My Sky account and got the same message as you.

If you query is urgent you could always phone Sky to discuss the addition or removal of products.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
JEFF1102
Topic Author

I phoned Sky yesterday afternoon about this issue and was told they are aware of it and will be resolved in a couple of hours. 24 hours later and still cannot access package. This needs to be resolved. 

This message was authored by Framsay This message was authored by: Framsay

Hi-I'm still getting this message-been trying for the last 5 days......anyone had any update 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Framsay I have just had a look at my own My Sky and like the other day it is still showing the technical difficulties message.

When I subscribed to Glass Customer Services did everything over the phone so if there is something specific you want to add or remove surely they can do it for you.

JEFF1102
Topic Author

I phoned again today and put through to technical dept who said they are aware of the issue and are working on it. 

As for speaking to advisor to get something added or removed I wanted to remove ad skipping but they wouldn't listen. The advisor also went into a sales pitch about sky glass. That's why I want this back. Then you add and remove as you want without being asked why and  an advisor trying to upgrade you to a product you do not want. 

This message was authored by Iceblues This message was authored by: Iceblues

Exactly this point.

Today I went onto chat and asked them to remove a package. They couldn't take no as the first answer and went off to a tangent and asked why and if there was another channel I would like and went on for about 20 mins.

Normally, with the app or website I can downgrade without anyone interjecting my decision.

Sky needs to fix this asap.

@JEFF1102 and @Iceblues Yes, a fair comment on the sales pitch aspect of trying to remove anything.  Whilst it would be annoying I suppose it's only to be expected.

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@JEFF1102 @My account was in the status you described for 3 months. I was told by sky that there is a software issue on some customers account. It was finally fixed for me last week. Phone sky - they will send your details to the team that are working out the issue, and it will be fixed (eventually) 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion