Discussion topic: cannot find order summary page when try to redeem voucher

This message was authored by guhor This message was authored by: guhor

cannot find order summary page when try to redeem voucher

Have a VIP voucher to select film. Given a code. Went to redeem it, entered info. Was informed to go to order redeem page to enter code in again. Trouble is I cannot see where the Order redeem page is??

Best Answers
guhor
Topic Author
This message was authored by guhor This message was authored by: guhor Answer

Re: cannot find order summary page when try to redeem voucher

Hi caesarome,

I am so sorry to caused you time & trouble but I have finally figured out where i went wrong. When I received the VIP gift voucher, it was only up £13.99, whereas I thought I coud get the DVD whic box I ticked. It was only by your info & going back, did I discover that I had ticked the £15.99 box!!!  Hence why I could not proceed.

I have now managed to sort it out and I am please to say that I have the film downloaded into my TV box!

My sincere apologies for wasting your time caesarome , but I am grateful for your assistance.  Hopw you have a nice weekend.

Best wishes Brian

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have redeemed the code once then you shouldn't need to do it again as the credit from the code should then be applied to your account allowing you to purchase a film to that amount. So have you checked to see if the credit has been applied to your account, if you are using the Sky Store website then you can see this by hovering over your name.

Having said that is the VIP voucher for any film or just a certain film ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
guhor
Topic Author

Thank  you. Yes have checked account etc . No nothing reported. No orders, refund.etc.

Yes , it was for a particular film. . Have retried a couple of times. Kept telling me that I redeemed code in voucher redeem and should us the code in the 'Order Page summary'

Issue I have is that I cannot find this page that I am supposed to put the code in?

guhor
Topic Author

Sorry, I meant the following:  "It looks like you're entering this Offer Code in the Voucher Code box - please enter this Offer Code on the Order Summary Page."

Where is this hiding please???

What is the film and are you ordering this via the Sky Store website ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
guhor
Topic Author

Hi, the film was 'Matrix Resurrections' & I went to Sky Store website

guhor
Topic Author
This message was authored by guhor This message was authored by: guhor Answer

Hi caesarome,

I am so sorry to caused you time & trouble but I have finally figured out where i went wrong. When I received the VIP gift voucher, it was only up £13.99, whereas I thought I coud get the DVD whic box I ticked. It was only by your info & going back, did I discover that I had ticked the £15.99 box!!!  Hence why I could not proceed.

I have now managed to sort it out and I am please to say that I have the film downloaded into my TV box!

My sincere apologies for wasting your time caesarome , but I am grateful for your assistance.  Hopw you have a nice weekend.

Best wishes Brian

Glad you have figured it out @guhor , no need to apologise as we are all here to try to help each other. Enjoy the film !

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

I noticed this post after you got it sorted out @guhor but wanted to say how good it was to see you took the time to say thanks to someone like @caesarome who spends a lot of time on here helping others. A thank you goes a long way 👏👏👏

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion