Discussion topic: Taylor Swift

This message was authored by Rachael7 This message was authored by: Rachael7

Taylor Swift

I purchased the Taylor Swift Eras tour 3 days ago (rented and said would be available for 7 days), watched it half way through the same day. The next day went to watch the second half and it had disappeared, every time I tried to re-download it it said there was a technical fault and to try again later. Searched the next day and it's disappeared briefly as being on there at all then asking for me to re-purchase?! There's other people posting they struggled to download it after purchase so it's clearly a fault with sky rather than my account/box. I'm down my Christmas present to myself to watch it this week and when I try to go on the sky chat link to query it with them directly even that doesn't load! 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Taylor Swift

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rachael7 wrote:

I purchased the Taylor Swift Eras tour 3 days ago (rented and said would be available for 7 days), watched it half way through the same day. The next day went to watch the second half and it had disappeared, every time I tried to re-download it it said there was a technical fault and to try again later. Searched the next day and it's disappeared briefly as being on there at all then asking for me to re-purchase?! There's other people posting they struggled to download it after purchase so it's clearly a fault with sky rather than my account/box. I'm down my Christmas present to myself to watch it this week and when I try to go on the sky chat link to query it with them directly even that doesn't load! 

Hi @Rachael7 

If it wasn't Sky Store you contacted
Best to contact Sky Store directly.
Live chat is available 11am - 7:30pm Monday to Saturday
https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion