Discussion topic: No sub titles on purchased film

This message was authored by Jazzy03 This message was authored by: Jazzy03

No sub titles on purchased film

I purchased the Avatar film recently but there are no subtitles and so I cannot watch it. I've tried everything to no avail. 

Best Answers
Jazzy03
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jazzy03 This message was authored by: Jazzy03 Answer

Re: No sub titles on purchased film

Thank you. I just find it unbelievable in this hi tech age that this is an issue!  What are they thinking? 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by RHONDDA+VIEWER This message was authored by: RHONDDA+VIEWER

This happened to me some years ago., I had expected the DVD in the post (I did say it was some years ago). When I rang and explained that I was unable to watch the film without sub titles Sky refunded me the price I had paid and deleted the film from my planner.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Jazzy03 

As @RHONDDA+VIEWER suggests I think your best option is to contact the Skystore team

Livechat is only open for a few minutes now - but open again at 11am

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Jazzy03
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jazzy03 This message was authored by: Jazzy03 Answer

Thank you. I just find it unbelievable in this hi tech age that this is an issue!  What are they thinking? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion