Discussion topic: No Time To Die Purchase Help and Advice Please

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

No Time To Die Purchase Help and Advice Please

Hello I would like to Purchase No Time To Die Blu-Ray Version on my Sky Q Box. Is No Time To Die a 2 Disc Collector's Edition or is it a Single Blu-Ray Disc? Also I would like to Download it on my Sky Q Box in UHD not HD as I have a UHD Subscription. Why can't I Download it in UHD? I don't want to Purchase No Time To Die from Sky if it is just a Single Blu-Ray Disc Edition. It is a Present and Gift for my Son who is Autistic and has Aspergus Syndrome and is Disabled and have Learning Difficulties and Learning Disabilities and who is OCD and other Mental Health Issues. Please Help and Advise. Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: No Time To Die Purchase Help and Advice Please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looks like Sky are only offering HD at the moment.  (UHD may come along later - but depends on the studio on what they are releasing/licensing)

It looks like only a 2 disk blu-ray is being released so it should be that.  But if you need 4K then you'd have to purchase that (and ensure you have compatible hardware), e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-James-Ultra-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B09GQ5BRC3/ref=tmm_frk_swatch_0?_encodin...

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello I would like to Purchase No Time To Die Blu-Ray Version on my Sky Q Box. Is No Time To Die a 2 Disc Collector's Edition or is it a Single Blu-Ray Disc? Also I would like to Download it on my Sky Q Box in UHD not HD as I have a UHD Subscription. Why can't I Download it in UHD? I don't want to Purchase No Time To Die from Sky if it is just a Single Blu-Ray Disc Edition. It is a Present and Gift for my Son who is Autistic and has Aspergus Syndrome and is Disabled and have Learning Difficulties and Learning Disabilities and who is OCD and other Mental Health Issues. Please Help and Advise. Thank you

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: No Time To Die

Hi @Anonymous 

It looks like the UHD download of NTTD is not something Sky are able to offer right now 

For specifics about the Blu-ray Disc my best suggestion is to try a livechat with the Skystore team here 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hlch/help/contact-us/live-chat 

I've seen nothing to suggest the Sky Blu-ray is a 2 disc collector's edition - but the Skystore team would confirm 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @Anonymous 

hope you are doing ok 

Following on from the answers offered to you - I see you have posted the same question again (possibly to try to get an answer from Sky)

if it helps you to know - on here we are all just customers like you - this isn't the way to contact Sky. If you need a definite clarification of which discs are included in an order - livechat as suggested earlier is usually the best way 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion