Discussion topic: James Bond No Time To Die

This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry

James Bond No Time To Die

Hi does anybody know if new James Bond movie going to be on sky store for rent our is it just in cinema?

thanks,

harold

Best Answers
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Re: James Bond No Time To Die

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Everything I've read @RiverbraidHarry suggests cinema only for now

based on other "cinema only" movies during lockdown and Covid times, my thought would be that if cinema bookings are acceptable  then they will keep to that - perhaps if cinema viewing numbers are disappointing- that may lead to a change of tactic. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Everything I've read @RiverbraidHarry suggests cinema only for now

based on other "cinema only" movies during lockdown and Covid times, my thought would be that if cinema bookings are acceptable  then they will keep to that - perhaps if cinema viewing numbers are disappointing- that may lead to a change of tactic. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author
This message was authored by RiverbraidHarry This message was authored by: RiverbraidHarry

Ok thanks very much

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@mike+simmonds wrote:

perhaps if cinema viewing numbers are disappointing- that may lead to a change of tactic. 

While I am no expert I just can't see this happening with this film as it will probably be a good few months so into next year before it appears for rental.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Ok thanks was just wondering as showing all James Bond movies in sky store was wondering

This message was authored by iviks This message was authored by: iviks

The dvd is due for release on 20th December 2021 so I'm hoping sky will have it slightly earlier than that. 

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Ok thanks very much not long to wait

This message was authored by Davelufc12 This message was authored by: Davelufc12

I cannot wait for this film. My favourite film franchise of them all!

Regards, 

Loyal sky customer of 19 years 

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Yes is great movies cannot wait either for new movie.

This message was authored by Ashleyedy11 This message was authored by: Ashleyedy11

Just checked the sky store, seems like it will be available on 19th November. As when you click on it, it says '4 days to go'

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Yes just seen that guess it be £19.99 to buy for early realise 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

My guess @RiverbraidHarry is that the "4 days to go" will be as a £15.99 premiere rental - rather than a purchase 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Could be just have to wait and see I thought the rental was when it showing in cinema during 🌺 🏳️‍🌈 😷🦠 Coronavirus 🏳️‍🌈 😷🦠🌺 but few months have passed since it was in cinema

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

I'm pretty certain that No Time To Die  has never been available other than at the cinema @RiverbraidHarry 

I appreciate that many "Released during Covid" movies were available on simultaneous rental - but not this one I think 

we will find out on Friday 🙂

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

RiverbraidHarry
Topic Author

Dear Sir,

your right it not Available in other countries is why I think it be Available to buy like other movies in past before 🌺 🏳️‍🌈 😷🦠 Coronavirus 🏳️‍🌈 😷🦠🌺 just have to wait and see.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion