Discussion topic: How long do I really have a movie after I rent it?

This message was authored by Jolyne This message was authored by: Jolyne

How long do I really have a movie after I rent it?

Apologies if this is a stupid question. I want to watch Jujitsu Kaisen 0 on Friday and I was so excited to see it that I rented it on Monday, since it costed 11 euro to buy and just 4 euro to rent, and unless I misread or am misremembering it said that I'd have the movie for 7 days when I downloaded it. But for some reason now that I have it it says it expires on Wednesday. Does the expiration thing mean I won't be able to watch it after Wednesday and would have to buy it again if I want to see it on Friday, or just that I'll have to download it again? Btw I have pressed play for just the first few seconds bc my grandma asked me to do so to check.

Best Answers
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: How long do I really have a movie after I rent it?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You have 7 days to start watching it but when you play it then you have 48 hours before it expires.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You have 7 days to start watching it but when you play it then you have 48 hours before it expires.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Jolyne
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jolyne This message was authored by: Jolyne

nevermind I fount out lol it meant I have 7 days to press play and once I do I have the movie for 48 hours, kinda a bummer but oh well

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion