Discussion topic: Charged twice for same film

This message was authored by Marie+Kelly This message was authored by: Marie+Kelly

Charged twice for same film

I purchased the little mermaid and then went back to watch it with the kids later on. Couldn't find where it was so just clicked on it in the Skye store again but was the bonus edition. Didn't think anything of it until I just looked at future bills and see that I've been charged for both copies. I've tried to contact sky to see if I can get refund on the one I don't watch but can't seem to get hold of anyone

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Charged twice for same film

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Was this a rental film or a Buy and Keep one as it sounds as though you have manage to order two different versions so you have been charged for the both of them that would be correct.

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion