Discussion topic: ?

This message was authored by StuartParNo1 This message was authored by: StuartParNo1

?

Contact number please for Customer Services 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StuartParNo1 

Not sure how or why your post didn't get a reply earlier… To save you a call (which you've probably made by now) is your Sky Q issue something we can possibly help you with? 

If you still need to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Similar to calling a lot of large companies the start will be an automated response which may try to send you back to the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
StuartParNo1
Topic Author
This message was authored by StuartParNo1 This message was authored by: StuartParNo1

I'm trying to connect my tvs app on my phone to my tv, they're both switched on and both on same WiFi.......the app mentioned an AP.....not IP, definitely AP. How do I turn off or disable this feature?
This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StuartParNo1 wrote:
I'm trying to connect my tvs app on my phone to my tv, they're both switched on and both on same WiFi.......the app mentioned an AP.....not IP, definitely AP. How do I turn off or disable this feature?

@StuartParNo1 the AP is what your phone needs your mobile phone provider should have the relevant APN settings for your device.

Screenshot_20240329-081359_Chrome.jpg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion