Discussion topic: itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's on there

This message was authored by Kahula1 This message was authored by: Kahula1

itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's on there

itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and both miniboxes.  One minibox works fine but the other will not show itvX or 4.  Help! 

Best Answers
Kahula1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kahula1 This message was authored by: Kahula1 Answer

Re: itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's

Following on from the Sky, I have updated some software and its all ok now.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kahula1 wrote:

itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and both miniboxes.  One minibox works fine but the other will not show itvX or 4.  Help! 

Hi @Kahula1 Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on, then do the same with any Mini boxes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's on...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Kahula1, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

ITVX the app and ITV4 the channel? Weird. Is it on the same software version as the other boxes?

Kahula1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kahula1 This message was authored by: Kahula1 Answer

Following on from the Sky, I have updated some software and its all ok now.

Kahula1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kahula1 This message was authored by: Kahula1

One of the boxes had outdated software. Now upgraded and all working OK now thanks

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: itvX & 4 are missing from one of my mini boxes. I have rebooted the master box and it it's on...

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion