Discussion topic: UHD adverts

This message was authored by SteR This message was authored by: SteR

UHD adverts

On my Sky Q Home Screen you are currently advertising a free trial of UHD 'so you can watch great programs like True Dectective in UHD' . I have a UHD subscription but can't see a UHD version of this programme. Am I missing something or is this an error on Sky's part?

Best Answers
SteR
Topic Author
This message was authored by SteR This message was authored by: SteR Answer

Re: UHD adverts

Cheers I finally found the UHD version under All Formats, think I was looking in the wrong place to start with as it doesn't show up on any other listing pages 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteR wrote:

On my Sky Q Home Screen you are currently advertising a free trial of UHD 'so you can watch great programs like True Dectective in UHD' . I have a UHD subscription but can't see a UHD version of this programme. Am I missing something or is this an error on Sky's part?

Hi @SteR 

Make sure that your Q box is set to 2160p 10 bit resolution

This message was authored by cuke This message was authored by: cuke

@SteR wrote:

We've been watching it in UHD from on demand...

SteR
Topic Author
This message was authored by SteR This message was authored by: SteR Answer

Cheers I finally found the UHD version under All Formats, think I was looking in the wrong place to start with as it doesn't show up on any other listing pages 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion