Discussion topic: Sky Q mini no signal error

This message was authored by handjo This message was authored by: handjo

Sky Q mini no signal error

We've had a few power cuts and now my mini box doesn't have a satellite signal. It's connected to the main box fine, and I've unplugged them both and turned them back on again a few times now, but it hasn't helped. The main box seems to be working fine. Any suggestions, or is it fried?

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky Q mini no signal error

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @handjo . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by wbonsu This message was authored by: wbonsu

Re: my main sky box is working; but, my sky mini box is not. The screen is showing “No Programmed.”

my main sky box is working; but, my sky mini box is not. The screen is showing “No Programmed.”

handjo
Topic Author
This message was authored by handjo This message was authored by: handjo

Re: Sky Q mini no signal error

Sounds similar to the problem I had. I ended up phoning sky and they sent round an engineer. Turns out it was the main box that was faulty and not the mini. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion