Discussion topic: Review Current Package

This message was authored by 6ndyNeary This message was authored by: 6ndyNeary

Review Current Package

Hey I want to look for a better deal on my package. I have been a loyal customer for over 5 years. Another provider has been in contact with me and are offering the same and for a cheaper price. I don't really want to change but the offer is very tempting Can you advise if you can review my current package Cheers

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Review Current Package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@6ndyNeary  You're not talking direct to Sky, this is a customer helps customer forum and we can't do you any deals.  You will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

On the link provided (In the UK) it should include a Message Us option between 0900-1930.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Letitrock11 This message was authored by: Letitrock11

They are increasing prices so I want to simply review my package and remove any I feel I do not want, thats all, they say its My Sky, it isnt, this info should be instantly available to me when logged in, but it isnt, they are only interested in selling more packs

This message was authored by Letitrock11 This message was authored by: Letitrock11

Hi Been with Sky 21 years, they say My Sky, but it will not let me review my package.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Letitrock11 

If they are increasing your monthy price and you’ve been a customer for a while a discounted deal may have recently expired or be ending very soon. Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. You could compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ.

If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

This might also help to explain
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/been-overcharged

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Dave19888 This message was authored by: Dave19888

Ive been with sky for over 20 years and i want an upgraded system and a more economical package 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Dave19888 

As above. You'll need to contact Sky to discuss your package and potential discounts which will involve agreeing to another 18 month deal. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion