Discussion topic: Reinstate my channels

This message was authored by mailbob28 This message was authored by: mailbob28

Reinstate my channels

Hello. None of my sky channels aren't working,it's just a black screen. I recently cancelled my movies and sports but wanted to keep ordinary tv channels. Please can you help me with this issue please 

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Reinstate my channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mailbob28 wrote:

Hello. None of my sky channels aren't working,it's just a black screen. I recently cancelled my movies and sports but wanted to keep ordinary tv channels. Please can you help me with this issue please 

Hi @mailbob28 You are not talking directly to SKY on this customer only community, however I will escalate this to our SKY community chat for you. Please look out for an email or blue chat bubble.

While you are waiting try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @mailbob28 an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @mailbob28 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion