Discussion topic: Re new 18 month contract

This message was authored by anthony+burden This message was authored by: anthony+burden

Re new 18 month contract

Hi have been given a new price for an 18 month contract as old one expires soon.Was staggered to find cost rise of £30 plus per month,I have been with sky 24 years Diamond vip but regrettably have to give 31 days notice to end contract as that increase is far to much for me to pay as a pensioner.

Regards 

Anthony Burden

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Re new 18 month contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@anthony+burden wrote:

but regrettably have to give 31 days notice to end contract as that increase is far to much for me to pay

You can't give notice on a public forum.  You need to contact Sky.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @anthony+burden 

You need to be firm when you call, I had to state 10 times that I would be happy paying what I am paying now before they accepted a new 18 month contract at the same price.

anthony+burden
Topic Author
This message was authored by anthony+burden This message was authored by: anthony+burden

Hi thank you did not know that.

anthony+burden
Topic Author

Hi thanks yes the amount I pay At present is the maximum I can pay so will ask for same monthly amount.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion