Discussion topic: Need to set up q box in another room

This message was authored by Agnes+baiden This message was authored by: Agnes+baiden

Need to set up q box in another room

Decorators are working in the room so have to move the skybox to another room.  I need help to set up. Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Need to set up q box in another room

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Agnes+baiden wrote:

Decorators are working in the room so have to move the skybox to another room.  I need help to set up. Thanks 

hi @Agnes+baiden 

Is this your main box or a mini ?

If it is your main box then if you really need it on, then probably your best solution woud be to get a long Satellite extension cable (& make sure it is taped down so as not to be a trip hazard) 

Agnes+baiden
Topic Author
This message was authored by Agnes+baiden This message was authored by: Agnes+baiden

No, I don't need a new box.  We will revert back to main living room when we finish work.  Thank you very much.

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Agnes+baiden wrote:

No, I don't need a new box.  We will revert back to main living room when we finish work.  Thank you very much.

So the suggestion of getting satellite cable extenders is the temporary solution for you. If you search on a popular online shopping store, you'll be offered lots of different lengths.

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion