Discussion topic: My sky dish is sqeeking and vibrating when its a bit windy againt my house. I cant sleep as it very

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

My sky dish is sqeeking and vibrating when its a bit windy againt my house. I cant sleep as it very

Hi I'm having problems with the sky dish. It squeaks & rattles every time it's a bit windy. The noise is very loud against the house I can't sleep it's so loud. I think its where the clasp & the rods are fixed .i've had builders in thinking it was my guttering or my facia boards but is my sky dish has been causing the problem.  Please I'm desperate for someone to fix this issue. Its been going on for at least 6 months.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My sky dish is sqeeking and vibrating when its a bit windy againt my house. I cant sleep as it v

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you spoken to Sky about it?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My sky dish is sqeeking and vibrating when its a bit windy againt my house. I cant sleep as it v

@Anonymous 

Sky engineers will be extremely busy due to dish issues after the recent storms. It may be quicker to arrange a local satellite company if you haven't contacted Sky already but it would be at your own expense.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Anonymous 

Note that ownership of the dish passes to the householder upon installation, so Sky aren't obliged to do anything about it unless it's been there less than a year.  They would, however, do so if movement is causing reception issues.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion