Discussion topic: Main SkyQ box stopped downloading but is in WiFi

This message was authored by Andrew13 This message was authored by: Andrew13

Main SkyQ box stopped downloading but is in WiFi

Hi, my main sky q box has stopped downloading. I try and download a movie and have tried a few and it just sits on zero

Best Answers
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: Main SkyQ box stopped downloading but is in WiFi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Andrew13   Next thing I would try is clearing the download queue and remove all trace like deleting from Most recent and delete deleted. Once the queue is empty and tidied up, power reboot the box again.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Hi @Andrew13   I would try a fresh start. Reboot your broadband router to refresh its DNS followed by power reboot your Sky Q main box once it is up and running again.

Andrew13
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andrew13 This message was authored by: Andrew13

Thanks. I have rebooted my router but still the same issue. Apps on SkyQ work fine its only trying to download a movie to watch. Odd one.

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Hi @Andrew13   Next thing I would try is clearing the download queue and remove all trace like deleting from Most recent and delete deleted. Once the queue is empty and tidied up, power reboot the box again.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion