Discussion topic: I have sky Q box however still cannot access the Itv channels.any advice would be appreciated

This message was authored by Marie2510 This message was authored by: Marie2510

I have sky Q box however still cannot access the Itv channels.any advice would be appreciated

I have a sky Q box however still can't access the Itv channels which have been removed since the 9ty January.Just wondering how do I get access to these channels.

Thanks in advance

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: I have sky Q box however still cannot access the Itv channels.any advice would be appreciated

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marie2510 wrote:

I have a sky Q box however still can't access the Itv channels which have been removed since the 9ty January.Just wondering how do I get access to these channels.

Thanks in advance

hi @Marie2510 

Which specific channels  & region are you having a problem with ?

What messages or behaviour are you getting ?

Can you confirm that you are in the UK   and not in Ireland

Marie2510
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marie2510 This message was authored by: Marie2510

Re: I have sky Q box however still cannot access the Itv channels.any advice would be appreciated

Hi 

I am in Ireland

Regards

Marie

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marie2510 wrote:

Hi 

I am in Ireland

Regards

Marie

In which case you may wish to see this discusion where @ZyloKai has kindly provided many of the Frequencies to be able to tune manually:

ITV Frequency Info 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion