Discussion topic: Has anyone else got issues when logging into apps, Netflix/Paramountwith Spanish profiles appearing?

This message was authored by LisaB9 This message was authored by: LisaB9

Has anyone else got issues when logging into apps, Netflix/Paramountwith Spanish profiles appearing?

Wondering if anyone else has any issue when logging into apps, Netflix, Paramount, Disney - with Spanish profiles appearing with Key locks so you cannot delete them? This has been happening multiple times on my account - the first time we managed to clear the paramount key pad by switching off the SKY box and letting it reset. But the Spanish profiles started to appear again. Now we have the same issue with Paramount - and switching the SKY box on and off doesnt work. I have changed my email address and password on my SKY account so how can this keep happening?

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Has anyone else got issues when logging into apps, Netflix/Paramountwith Spanish profiles appear

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LisaB9 wrote:

Wondering if anyone else has any issue when logging into apps, Netflix, Paramount, Disney - with Spanish profiles appearing with Key locks so you cannot delete them? This has been happening multiple times on my account - the first time we managed to clear the paramount key pad by switching off the SKY box and letting it reset. But the Spanish profiles started to appear again. Now we have the same issue with Paramount - and switching the SKY box on and off doesnt work. I have changed my email address and password on my SKY account so how can this keep happening?

@LisaB9 that normally means your account has been hacked its mostly seen with Netflix and best way to solve the problem is contacting Netflix . I've not heard of it on Paramount+ or Disney but guess if you use the same e-mail and password on the other app if they have access to your Netflix account they could try the other apps as well 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by DeniseBrown This message was authored by: DeniseBrown

Re: Has anyone else got issues when logging into apps, Netflix/Paramountwith Spanish profiles appear

Yes. This happened to me yesterday. 
Sky have had to stop my Netflix account and set up a new one with a different email as all the accounts had passcodes on them. 
Got Netflix back on the main box but the mini one still has the old account that has been hacked in Spanish. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion