Discussion topic: Does anyone know if you can forward programmes on itvx so that you miss adverts

This message was authored by Bombon This message was authored by: Bombon

Does anyone know if you can forward programmes on itvx so that you miss adverts

I would like to know if whilst watching box sets etc on itvx through sky q if you can fast forward through adverts. I have tried but a notice comes up saying not possible

Best Answers
This message was authored by Rob-+white This message was authored by: Rob-+white Answer

Re: Does anyone know if you can forward programmes on itvx so that you miss adverts

Press the select button first then press fast forward hope this helps.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

Re: Does anyone know if you can forward programmes on itvx so that you miss adverts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BombonNo you have to pay extra for the premium version version which does not have adds and more content, I think it includes "Brit box".

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Indeed, the idea is to annoy you into paying or they get paid from the advert...

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Rob-+white This message was authored by: Rob-+white Answer

Press the select button first then press fast forward hope this helps.

This message was authored by mickyfc This message was authored by: mickyfc

Brilliant advise. So easy and it works Thankyou

This message was authored by Linda98 This message was authored by: Linda98

Thank you! I tried this and it worked for me too!! 😁

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion