Discussion topic: Discovery plus re winding

This message was authored by hanbansoph This message was authored by: hanbansoph

Discovery plus re winding

Hi all !

can anyone help ..... discovery plus constantly rewinds / re starts show when I come out of watching ..... I have re started apps on sky q box but it's still happening ! 
so frustrating .... I spoken to discovery ... they say speak to sky 

help x

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Discovery plus re winding

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @hanbansoph . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Richado This message was authored by: Richado

I had a similar issue with the Discovery Plus app. It also went blank while still playing audio, then when I tried to resume the program I was watching it started from the beginning! There was also a considerable amount of buffering during the program, though Netflix worked flawlessly.

I just think it's not a very good streaming service I'm afraid.

hanbansoph
Topic Author
This message was authored by hanbansoph This message was authored by: hanbansoph

@Richado @Does it still do it ? 

This message was authored by Richado This message was authored by: Richado

Yes it does.

This message was authored by SarahJaneH This message was authored by: SarahJaneH

It's still doing it. Drives me mad. We've been trying to watch a variety of different programmes and it will either randomly rewind or will go to an advert and then restart the programme 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion