Discussion topic: Cost of Sky signature, plus ultimate TV

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Cost of Sky signature, plus ultimate TV

What are the current prices for Sky signature plus ultimate TV with Netflix add-on and HD

Best Answers
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Cost of Sky signature, plus ultimate TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Currently (Pre-April price rise)

Signature £34pm

Ultimate TV Add-On £6pm

HD £9pm

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Currently (Pre-April price rise)

Signature £34pm

Ultimate TV Add-On £6pm

HD £9pm

This message was authored by Chalk+Serpent This message was authored by: Chalk+Serpent

Too much. If you don't watch many Sky only channels your better off watching just fta channels (freeview via aerial, freesat via satellite or on iplayer, ITVX online) and subscribe to Netflix directly. I'm cancelling mine next month as when my Sky deal ends they want to charge me £57.50 for Signature, Ultimate, HD and UHD. It just isn't worth more than the current £21 I pay them. I have a hybrid LNB on the dish so switching the cables on it so I can use the satellite tuner in my TV. 

This message was authored by Colin0000 This message was authored by: Colin0000

@Chalk+Serpent wrote:

Too much. If you don't watch many Sky only channels your better off watching just fta channels (freeview via aerial, freesat via satellite or on iplayer, ITVX online) and subscribe to Netflix directly. I'm cancelling mine next month as when my Sky deal ends they want to charge me £57.50 for Signature, Ultimate, HD and UHD. It just isn't worth more than the current £21 I pay them. I have a hybrid LNB on the dish so switching the cables on it so I can use the satellite tuner in my TV. 

You are aware that you're not talking to Sky here? We're just customers like yourself. If you're a current subscriber you'll need to contact them.

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
Sky Ultrafast1 FTTP 150Mbps
Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"
Topic Author

I am currently paying £23 for sky signature, but it's going up quite a bit when my contract ends in March. I don't understand why The HD add on is £9 seems most people on here are only paying £4

Topic Author

Yes just trying to gauge how much people are paying, because it seems that everyone has different levels of discounts 

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@Anonymous wrote:

I am currently paying £23 for sky signature, but it's going up quite a bit when my contract ends in March. I don't understand why The HD add on is £9 seems most people on here are only paying £4

The prices I gave were list prices.

If you are 'in contract' then you have discounts from those prices.  I've currently got a £4 discount = £5pm.

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes just trying to gauge how much people are paying, because it seems that everyone has different levels of discounts 

In that case you'd be better with an online forum like the MSE one:- 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5480644/sky-tv-retention-deals-post-your-haggling-successes#latest

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"
Topic Author

Oh ok, I will check that out thanks 

This message was authored by Chalk+Serpent This message was authored by: Chalk+Serpent

Why are you telling me this? I was replying to the OP 😂 

@Chalk+Serpent wrote:

Why are you telling me this? I was replying to the OP 😂 

Peculiar, I could have sworn I quoted the OP?

Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion