Discussion topic: Contract for 18 months but future prices going up after 16 month's

raymond18
Topic Author
This message was authored by raymond18 This message was authored by: raymond18

Re: Contract for 18 months but future prices going up after 16 month's

I don't mind negotiating but not with all the family in the background.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@raymond18 wrote:

When I spoke to sky I asked if I could go on sky stream with fttp. I was told no.

If you currently have Ultrafast 1 over G.fast with Sky then they don't have a sales pathway to FTTP.

Those within a current Q minimum term can't migrate to Stream on a monthly rolling contract.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
raymond18
Topic Author

Thank you for the answer I have been looking for. at the moment I have fttc super fast 35. I wanted to increase to fttp for sky stream.

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@raymond18 wrote:

18 month contract going up after 16 month's looking at future payments on my sky.

Note that you are in an 18 month agreed 'discount period', your contract with Sky is continuous until either you give them 31 days notice after the 18 months discount period has completed, or pay an early exit charge if not.  Sky, like most ISPs and phone network providers, always review their charges on an annual basis. As much as we (and the government) hate it, it's in our contracts.

I am just another Sky customer!
raymond18
Topic Author

I am aware. But when I asked if I could upgrade to stream with full fibre told no.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion