Discussion topic: Communication with one of your colleagues regarding a new sky box due to a issue with the hard .

This message was authored by louisamilligan This message was authored by: louisamilligan

Communication with one of your colleagues regarding a new sky box due to a issue with the hard .

The new sky box should be with me today, can you please check to see if this is still the case, as your colleague has informed me that it should be with me within 24-48 hours from 26th February.

All Replies

louisamilligan
Topic Author
This message was authored by louisamilligan This message was authored by: louisamilligan

Please chase my order for me.

Image 26-02-2024 at 14.46.jpeg

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Communication with one of your colleagues regarding a new sky box due to a issue with the hard

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@louisamilligan 
You’re not talking to Sky Customer Services on here. This is a customer based forum where customers try to help other customers.

Anything showing here

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

Don't forget to remove the viewing card from the faulty box before it goes into the back of a DPD van never to be seen again.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Colin0000 This message was authored by: Colin0000

Re: Communication with one of your colleagues regarding a new sky box due to a issue with the hard

@louisamilligan wrote:

The new sky box should be with me today, can you please check to see if this is still the case, as your colleague has informed me that it should be with me within 24-48 hours from 26th February.

I've just had mine delivered by DPD. You should get an email and/or text detailing when they'll be there, they were quick and on time so be ready. Presuming your case will be the same, make sure you take the viewing card out of the box and give them the old box, the hdmi lead and the remote control (take the batteries out 😉 ). I did a factory reset on the box before unplugging it. They'll hand over a packaged new box which should have all leads and a new remote, don't be shy out of checking first before they leave. The old box is put in the carton that the new box is inside off and he'll take pictures of both.

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
Sky Ultrafast1 FTTP 150Mbps
Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion