Discussion topic: hello, i’m looking at upgrading my phone and keeping my current one, do i pay off my old monthly

This message was authored by tegan5 This message was authored by: tegan5

hello, i’m looking at upgrading my phone and keeping my current one, do i pay off my old monthly

hello i'm looking at upgrading my phone and keeping my current one.

Does the money left on this phone just get added to my bill or do i have to pay it all separately?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: hello, i’m looking at upgrading my phone and keeping my current one, do i pay off my old monthly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@tegan5 wrote:

Does the money left on this phone just get added to my bill or do i have to pay it all separately?

Anything you still have to pay against it will be added to the next available bill so would be paid off via that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: hello, i’m looking at upgrading my phone and keeping my current one, do i pay off my old monthly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @tegan5  if you are happy to continue paying monthly for your old phone then don't go through the upgrade process and just order a new phone. As mentioned if you upgrade and keep your old phone then any balance is added to your next bill to be paid in one go. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion