Discussion topic: OTP not being sent

This message was authored by CMS This message was authored by: CMS

Re: OTP not being sent

Same here unable to receive TOP from Santander. Was working fine befoe. Have checked with bank and they can see my request and they confirm they have been sent but nothing been received

This message was authored by ENBar This message was authored by: ENBar

Santander tell me that the one time pass code they texted me is being blocked by SKY? Anyone else?

Just spoken with Santander advisor. I was trying to access my online banking. Santander sent a 'one time pass code' to my mobile but it's not reaching me. The advisor says lots of people with SKY mobile are experiencing the same issue as SKY is not accepting one time pass codes.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Santander tell me that the one time pass code they texted me is being blocked by SKY? Anyone els

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ENBar 

I've moved your post to a thread already relevant to this topic. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Rob142 This message was authored by: Rob142

I have been bounced back and forth between sky and santander each saying it's the other ones fault. This is an absolute farse and I will be therefore be cancelling my sky mobile and sky tv, sky broadband for which I am paying over £300 /month

Just of the phone with sky, who are now saying it is a technical issue on their side and should be resolved in the next 48-72 hrs.

Farce

This message was authored by Rose21x This message was authored by: Rose21x

Hi I am also having the same issue. Joke when you can't access your own money through a text. 

It is sky not the banks. Please resolve this 🙂 people are not able to access their money for important life issues. Thanks 

This message was authored by Liane84 This message was authored by: Liane84

Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved yet my online banking at work has been changed to a temporary number yesterday to allow me to process wages but I'd like to change it back to my own asap?? 

This still hasn't been resolved

This message was authored by DD94 This message was authored by: DD94

I have had this problem for 10 days and getting no where with Sky.  Today they have ordered me a new SIM.  Not once that they admitted that lots of their customers are having the same problem.  

It's ridiculous I only have the issue with Santander the rest come through fine. However we shouldn't have to be given another sim. Does this mean changing your number? Or keeping the same on on a new sim?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rose21x 

Replacement sim - same number although I doubt that will solve the issue on its own. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by qwertyuiop3 This message was authored by: qwertyuiop3

ive had this problem over a week. ive called 3 times. every time they agree its there problem and that plenty of people have an issue. every time its, "we are working on it and it will be done in 48 hours!" never been offered a new sim, cant see how it would change anything anyway.

Not looking hopeful is it 48 hours have passed through the week. I don't want to change providers but if this has been ongoing since 2023 on and off, I will be left with no choice. 

It's absolutely ridiculous, I'm moving back to o2, just ordered a new o2 sim card. If these issues have previously come up, they will keep on happening. Absolute crap service from sky

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion