Discussion topic: New iphone 15 plus wont charge

This message was authored by Harlielacey This message was authored by: Harlielacey

New iphone 15 plus wont charge

I got brand iphone 15 plus on friday and it will not charge i have changed the wire and differny plugs and outletsany help?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: New iphone 15 plus wont charge

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The next thing to do is to talk to either Sky or Apple about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201569

Are you using the cable which came with the phone?
Are you using a genuine Apple power brick?
What exactly is happening when you place the phone on charge - does the charging symbol appear? How long have you left it on charge?

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.
Harlielacey
Topic Author
This message was authored by Harlielacey This message was authored by: Harlielacey

Yes I've tried that charger and others I've brought none work and it came charged but I haven't got much left now doesn't even have the charger symbol come up doesn't come up or acknowledge the fact it is plugged in. Is there a sky number I could call please ?

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Harlielacey wrote:

Yes I've tried that charger and others I've brought none work and it came charged but I haven't got much left now doesn't even have the charger symbol come up doesn't come up or acknowledge the fact it is plugged in. Is there a sky number I could call please ?

@Harlielacey You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by rikkimouse This message was authored by: rikkimouse

I have the iPhone 15 pro max and after only 2 weeks of using it it's stopped charging I can only slowly charge it on a device that doesn't plug in that u just rest ur phone on but it's not fully charging even with that. @Sky.Sky 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@rikkimouse 

You have tagged in some random person who picked Sky as their username so it isn't Sky.

You need to follow the advice given and speak to Sky or Apple about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion