Discussion topic: Mobile billing query.

This message was authored by Laura199211we8eie This message was authored by: Laura199211we8eie

Mobile billing query.

Can someone please turn my mobile back on I've just paid the bill you have cut me off I can't ring or text so I can't even ring up to ask for it be turn back off thanks alot my phone is the only one in the house

Moderator note: Amended title to better reflect query

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Miss Laura James

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laura199211we8eie 
I’m afraid you aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

If your Sky services have been restricted Sky won’t reinstate them until you’ve paid what (Sky believe) is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. 

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Miss Laura James

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try calling 150, it may work.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the payment clears as above.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion