Discussion topic: Link mobile to sky account,

Karen5231
Topic Author
This message was authored by Karen5231 This message was authored by: Karen5231

Re: Link mobile to sky account,

Hi Hannah+Allsop 

I don't know if you've read my last post? Well I finally found out because my husband had taken out a new mobile account the same time as I did & used the joint bank account we use for bills the sky system was getting confused as to which mobile account it was trying to link to so the last member of staff I spoke to said she would take off the bank account number & add a new bank account number so I could link my mobile account to the rest of our sky account once it was linked she changed the bank details back the account I originally wanted to use.  Don't know if this will help you? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hannah+Allsop wrote:

Hi,

I am having this issue too. I've spoken to several people and no one seems to be able to help. Can you advise please?

Thanks

@Hannah+Allsop 

Would you like the messaging team on here to contact you about this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Karen5231
Topic Author

Hi @Hannah+Allsop 

Don't know if you read my last post? It turns out because my husband took out a mobile account the same time I did & used the account details for the account we use for bills the sky system got confused as to which mobile account it was trying to link. The lady I spoke to at sky took off the bank details I had originally used then added different bank details so I could then try to link my mobile which it worked I was able to link the account & then the lady changed the bank details back to the original bank details & I've had no trouble & am able to check my mobile account now. Don't know if this helps you? 

This message was authored by Hannah+Allsop This message was authored by: Hannah+Allsop

Really helpful Karen, I will look into this.

Thank you 😌

This message was authored by Hannah+Allsop This message was authored by: Hannah+Allsop

@caesarome Yes please 😊

This message was authored by tom0987654321 This message was authored by: tom0987654321

Is there human service desk? (removed) This is outrageous!

Moderator note: Removed inappropriate language

@Hannah+Allsop 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Hannah+Allsop  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by Lodders20 This message was authored by: Lodders20

I'm also having this problem.  How did yiu get it resolved please? Tried calling customer service and they are useless.  

@Lodders20 

Are you having issues linking the account because if you are we can alert Sky's messaging team to this issue. They will then get in touch with you via here tomorrow if you would like ?

Karen5231
Topic Author

Hi @Lodders20 

It turned out that my mobile account wouldn't link because my husband also got a phone with sky the same as I did & used the bank details we use for all our bills I didn't think this would be a problem by using the same account details.  So the very helpful lady I spoke to used a different bank account so I could link the mobile to the rest of our sky account then changed the bank details back to the account I wanted to use & have had no problems since. Don't know if this helps you? I spoke to 7 different people before it finally got sorted out. 

This message was authored by justwant2usesim This message was authored by: justwant2usesim

I am having a similar issue and continusously faced with technical issues paged after entering correct information and have been advised to contact via mobile but i cant contact on mobile as i cant seem to log in to activate my sim. Please help.

@justwant2usesim 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @justwant2usesim an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion