Discussion topic: sky go on pc not working

This message was authored by babypops This message was authored by: babypops

sky go on pc not working

hello 

i have been using sky go without an issue until today, it has completely stoped on my pc. 

i have followed all guides i can find on the comunity pages, this has involved deleting and reinstalling it many times along with all assoiated folders. i redownload it and it downloads fine however i open it and it comes up the blue screen, looks for updates and then just keeps the blue screen with the large white play button 

i have done everything i can think of but nothing is working. if anyone has resolved a similar issue please help. 

thanks for any help

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: sky go on pc not working

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - spoken to babypops, unfortunately we cannot verify the account to support further. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
babypops
Topic Author
This message was authored by babypops This message was authored by: babypops

i have now got the needed details can you please message me again thanks 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@babypops wrote:

i have now got the needed details can you please message me again thanks 

I have escalated your post 🙂

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now but if there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion