Discussion topic: sky go on laptop not showing all channels

This message was authored by CDC11 This message was authored by: CDC11

sky go on laptop not showing all channels

I am trying to watch sky on my laptop using sky go, I have successfully watch this before but in the last two weeks everytime I try to watch it, there are two tabs that appear, one is watch on computer and the other is record to sky box. On the tab to watch on computer, not all the channels appear yet they do on the other tab.  Also when I tried to go into the recordings it keeps saying Sky Q box not found and when I try to connect it won't.  I have uninstalled the app several times. I have also reset the main box, which worked yesterday, however it is back to the same today and after trying several times to reset the main box it is still not working.  I have also checked the internet connection and that is working ok. This problem has only start to occur in the last couple of weeks, could really use some useful advise.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky go on laptop not showing all channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your app isn't connected to your Sky Q box then not all the channels will appear.

Have you checked that the option to connect to your box is turned on via the settings on the app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
CDC11
Topic Author
This message was authored by CDC11 This message was authored by: CDC11

Yes checked this on the settings before I posted and yes it is on.

This message was authored by mcr-control This message was authored by: mcr-control

Given that the app can be used as a remote control for the set top box it may come within the scope of the regulations.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion