Discussion topic: The Infamous Codes 1410 & 1310

This message was authored by thisiscrazy1980 This message was authored by: thisiscrazy1980

The Infamous Codes 1410 & 1310

Like most of the Sky Go users around the world I can not watch any sports or cinema on my PC or phone due to the dreaded code 1410 & 1310 errors.  I can log into my account without a problem I can watch  all channels on my Sky Glass TV and I can watch dramas etc but I get the 1410 error on sports and 1310 error on cinema even though this is all paid for on my subscription

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: The Infamous Codes 1410 & 1310

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@thisiscrazy1980 

Have you previously left Sky and returned after being away for 12 months or more ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
thisiscrazy1980
Topic Author
This message was authored by thisiscrazy1980 This message was authored by: thisiscrazy1980

nothing has changed on my subscription for years 

@thisiscrazy1980 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat 🙂 

thisiscrazy1980
Topic Author

No, long time subscriber 

@thisiscrazy1980 

You need to respond to the chat bubble as that is where the messaging team are contacting you about this.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

thisiscrazy1980
Topic Author

I had tried to chat with sky but it was clearly obvious that the person I was chatting to was on many other chats as well as I was waiting a very long term for any response so gave up in the end and asked somebody to contact me when they had the time to speak with me on a 1/1 basis. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion