Discussion topic: Skygo on Xbox one saying I need to accept terms and conditions but can’t find any to accept

This message was authored by Johnsonj This message was authored by: Johnsonj

Skygo on Xbox one saying I need to accept terms and conditions but can’t find any to accept

I updated my Xbox and was logged out of my Skygo on my Xbox. I've signed back in and it's telling me I need to accept the terms and conditions on the app. I've tried to do so but to no avail. Please can someone help. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Skygo on Xbox one saying I need to accept terms and conditions but can’t find any to accept

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have the Sky Go app installed on anither device, if so do the terms and conditions appear if using so they can be accepted on it instead ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Johnsonj
Topic Author

Re: Skygo on Xbox one saying I need to accept terms and conditions but can’t find any to accept

I have sky go on my phone, my mac book and xbox I've tried accepting the terms and conditions on my phone and laptop and there's no where to accept any terms and conditions. It shows me the terms and conditions but nothing to accept or tick on any of my devices. I've never had this issue before. 

Johnsonj
Topic Author

I've figured it out. You need to log out of sky go on your phone and log back in on your phone. Logging back in makes you fill out ur sky details and at the bottom allows you to tick the terms and conditions. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Johnsonj 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion