Discussion topic: Help I was told to Close my Nexflix account so I could use it through Sky Q

This message was authored by Bombaygin This message was authored by: Bombaygin

Help I was told to Close my Nexflix account so I could use it through Sky Q

Can you use Netflix in the Sky Go app if you have signed up for Netflix with Sky as it is not working?  I use to have 4 devices when I was direct with Netflix now I cant see Netflix on my laptop.  

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Help I was told to Close my Nexflix account so I could use it through Sky Q

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bombaygin wrote:

Can you use Netflix in the Sky Go app

Netflix is not part of Sky Go so you need to use the Netflix app instead using your usual Sky login details.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bombaygin
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bombaygin This message was authored by: Bombaygin

Thank you yes I found out from Sky themselves.

I closed my Netlix account

I signed up for £6. p.m with sky

When I sign back into my Netflix account it is acutally not closed but still active except my billing plan is now £6.pm through sky plan instead of £16.99. I still get my 4 devices.

I do continue to use and log into my Netflix in the usual way but my contract is cheaper. A win.

The above was explained to me by a sky customer services agent.  Why the first agent at Sky didnt tell me that I dot know.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bombaygin wrote:

When I sign back into my Netflix account it is acutally not closed but still active except my billing plan is now £6.pm through sky plan instead of £16.99. I still get my 4 devices.

That is correct for Sky Q: you are being billed for Netflix Basic through Sky, which is then being upgraded to Premium because (presumably) you have the Sky HD and UHD add-ons.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion