Discussion topic: Sky go limit/Sky go extra

This message was authored by Simon+Kinsey This message was authored by: Simon+Kinsey

Sky go limit/Sky go extra

recently removed multi room and had to add sky go extra at £5 month mainly so that we can use on a playstation

but it has stopped working on my apple tv - so:

does it limit by device or by concurrent stream?
and how do i get it back working on my apple tv -do i need to remove from something else - how do i know if this is the problem
(on the apple tv it just says theres an error and to try later)
fwiw it is not being used anywhere else at the time  ie when i try the apple tv sky is not being streamed by sky go anywhere else...
thankyou

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky go limit/Sky go extra

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To use the app on your Apple TV you do need multiscreen I'm afraid as you can see here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-go-what-do-you-need-help-with

For Sky Go on Apple TV, you'll also need a Sky Multiscreen or Whole Home subscription.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky go limit/Sky go extra

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To use the app on your Apple TV you do need multiscreen I'm afraid as you can see here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-go-what-do-you-need-help-with

For Sky Go on Apple TV, you'll also need a Sky Multiscreen or Whole Home subscription.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Simon+Kinsey
Topic Author
This message was authored by Simon+Kinsey This message was authored by: Simon+Kinsey

Re: Sky go extra on its own not working on Apple TV - needs Multiroom

Thanks for the reply - will sort multiroom again 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion